unintended commit to sysvinit

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Wed Jun 16 13:27:46 BST 2021

Hi Tomas,

> In case the commit is OK like it is then I guess it can be left there

it looks to me like it can stay, with two further changes I can do:

• In manpages, do a linebreak after each full stop (i.e. a ‘.’ that
  ends a sentence) so the formatter can insert single or double space
  depending on the local configuration/preference.

• You left whitespace at the end of the line. I guess web editors are
  not very good tools yet.

> otherwise I'm not sure how to proceed - revert the commit? Delete it and
> force-push?

Never force-push. Revert, either each commit individually with a
boring git revert, or in one commit, is the way to go in such things.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Infrastrukturexperte • tarent solutions GmbH
Am Dickobskreuz 10, D-53121 Bonn • http://www.tarent.de/