Version 3.01 of SysV init released

Mark Hindley mark at hindley.org.uk
Tue Dec 14 08:07:14 GMT 2021

Jesse,

On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 03:29:48PM -0400, Jesse Smith wrote:
> I am pleased to announced the release of SysV init 3.01. The new version
> is minor and contains just two notable changes.

Many thanks for this.

[..]

> The new 3.01 release can be downloaded from the Savannah mirrors here:
> https://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/sysvinit/

I will look at updating the debian packages. It appears the release signing key has
changed. I found  the new key[1], but can't see the change documented anywhere
(apologies if I have missed it). Could you confirm the fingerprint of the new
key?

Thanks

Mark

[1]  https://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/sysvinit/sysvinit-verification-key-3.pub