startpar_0.61-1

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Sun Nov 25 02:10:56 GMT 2018

On 11/24/18 9:43 PM, Jesse Smith wrote:
> On 11/24/18 8:56 PM, Dmitry Bogatov wrote:
>>
>> Hi, I just packaged `startpar_0.61-1'. Any objections aganist upload to
>> sid?
>>
>> By the way, Jesse, would you be so kind to browse through patches? I
>> believe at least spelling patch (99) and timeout patch (81) could be
>> suitable for upstream.
>>

> Certainly, I will add that to my startpar todo list.

Quick follow-up on the startpar patches, since there weren't many I was
able to go through them this evening.

The 81_timeout and 83_hardening patches have been applied upstream. I
skipped the Upstart support patch since Upstart is pretty much out of
the picture these days.

The 20_testuite_nostderr patch had already been applied upstream. I
skipped the 10_man_startpar_debian patch since it's distro-specific.

I didn't find any patch with the 99 prefix or for spelling, the last one
in the series was 83. If there are more, would you please e-mail them to
me and I'll take a look.

Jesse