Very minor new version of sysvinit

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Sat Nov 24 16:43:04 GMT 2018

Yesterday I published a new stable version of sysvinit (2.92) and it
looked like everything had gone well. However, someone pointed out a
typo in the pidof code which disabled the -o (omit PID) flag. Since it's
a very quick and minor fix and since this version of sysvinit is likely
to be supported in Debian (and Devuan) for several years, I decided to
publish a new, very minor update to sysvinit.

So with that in mind, I have uploaded a new release, sysvinit 2.93. It
is identical to 2.92, except it fixes the pidof -o flag.

- Jesse