Changing default branch in salsa/sysvinit -- startpar and insserv

KatolaZ katolaz at freaknet.org
Fri Nov 23 06:58:33 GMT 2018

Hi All,

I wonder if one of the DMs could please change the default branch of
sysvinit in salsa to master? This will avoid confusion and remove the
last warning on tracker.d.o.

Also, could somebody please add me to salsa/startpar as well?

Also, we might need a repo for insserv.

I am going through a list of old sysvinit bugs and will comment on
them soon.

Regards

KatolaZ