libpam-elogind-compat 1.3 (and d/changelog)

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Nov 15 13:58:02 GMT 2018

Mark Hindley writes ("Re: libpam-elogind-compat 1.3  (and d/changelog)"):
> Yes the dpkg-source warnings when testing the build is why I had
> finalised it

Right.

> but I am happy to oblige.

Well, I guess we get to pick which set of bugs to live with.  I'm
happy to live with whatever you prefer.

I keep meaning to get around to trying to drain this swamp, at least a
bit, but my last foray onto d-devel (where I suggested a comprehensive
drainage plan) did not go too well...

Regards,
Ian.

--