Elogind v239.1 Devuan/Debian combined source

Andreas Messer andi at bastelmap.de
Wed Nov 14 20:02:49 GMT 2018

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 07:47:52PM +0000, Mark Hindley wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 07:29:21PM +0000, Peter Maydell wrote:
> > So if you hand-hack these PAM files to refer to pam_elogind then
> > do things work without the symlink? This would at least tell us if
> > this is all we need to fix in these other packages, or if there are
> > other places that are using pam_systemd.so directly somehow.
>
> I think I tried that first and it only worked partially. To get the ability to
> reboot/poweroff from the desktop I think the syslink was required. So I suspect
> pam_systemd is compiled in. There are quite a few rdepends.

I have just setup a devuan unstable ant build the elogind rc1 and got
following output:

Dependency dbus-1 found: NO (tried pkgconfig)
disabled features: AUDIT, SELinux, legacy pkla, dbus

Maybe the reason why shutdown/reboot don't works? I think
the dbus dependency is missing in debian/control

Cheers,
Andreas