On debian/sysvinit

Benda Xu heroxbd at gentoo.org
Tue Nov 6 06:33:19 GMT 2018

Dear Dmitry,

Dmitry Bogatov <KAction at debian.org> writes:

> Just canceled upload. I felt DELAYED was good idea :) Sorry that I
> missed something what we agreed on.

Thank you so much for your understanding!

>>  - new upstream release ( *** Closes: 890041, 515595 ***)
>
> Can you please remind me, what I missed, except mentioning thoses
> `Closes'?

I think we need to go through the open bugs before uploading a new
upstream version.

>From the BTS wiki,

  https://wiki.debian.org/HowtoUseBTS#Version_tracking

Close relevant bugs via changelog is "the most common" way.  Therefore
we need to make a complete list of bugs that are fixed upstream by
upstream in 2.91, and document that in the debian/2.91-1 changelog.

Sorry I am on a train, I will make a commit to the changelog to show you
what exactly I mean.

Cheers,
Benda