On debian/sysvinit

KatolaZ katolaz at freaknet.org
Sun Nov 4 08:34:55 GMT 2018

On Sun, Nov 04, 2018 at 12:54:21PM +0800, Benda Xu wrote:
> Hi Dmitry,
>
> Dmitry Bogatov <KAction at debian.org> writes:
>
> > Great. Looks fine to me. I rebased your work on master and uploaded in
> > into DELAYED/3. Just in case of emergency.
> >
> > Wish I will not forget to put debian/2.91-1 tag when package will hit
> > archives.
>
> Thank you.  This is a good chance document all the bugs that are
> addressed by upstream Version 2.91 in the changelog.  Do you have a plan
> to do that with me?

Dear Benda,

I documented in the changelog the fact that most of the Debian patches
are now not necessary, since the corresponding changes had been
incorporated upstream. Please let me know if we need to put more
information there. About the lsb-headers, I merged Dmitry's branch
into mine, at the point it reverted the changes to lsb-headers.

I would be glad to help with documenting the bugs (if any) that Jesse
has fixed in 2.91 (even if it looked to me like most of them are fixed
in the current upstream development branch, which will become 2.92).

Regards

KatolaZ