about insserv and startpar

KatolaZ katolaz at freaknet.org
Fri Nov 2 11:03:26 GMT 2018

Hi All,

I guess we should also take care of insserv and startpar:

which go hand-in-hand with sysvinit. It looks like Jesse has worked on
those as well and new versions are available (although not detected by
tracker.d.o). I will implement the changes on sysvinit-2.91 for
experimental and then merge the new versions of insserv and startpar
from upstream.

HND

KatolaZ