[backgammon] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Does the Backgammon society still exist

Roger Salmon roger.salmon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 13:44:51 BST 2013

Roger Salmon

34 Trafalgar Road

CambridgeCB4 1EU

England

+44 1223 474821

+44 7977 037967 (mobile)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Fwd: Re: [backgammon] Does the Backgammon society still exist
Date: 	Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:12:46 +0100
From: 	Will Handley <wh260 at cam.ac.uk>
To: 	Roger Salmon <roger.salmon at gmail.com>

Excellent, I'll see you this Wednesday. Sophie won't be around mid-week
for a while, as she's on her clinical placement, but we're both keen for
more people to play Backgammon with.

Best,
Will

On 15/07/13 11:00, Roger Salmon wrote:
> Will
>
> I am another member of the group, and I am sending you this directly
> in case you are not yet on the group e-mail.
>
> You will be very welcome if you come.
>
> Roger
>
> Roger Salmon
>
> Roger Salmon
>
> 34 Trafalgar Road
>
> CambridgeCB4 1EU
>
> England
>
> +44 1223 474821
>
> +44 7977 037967 (mobile)

Will Handley
PhD Student of Astrophysics and Cosmology
Supervisors: Profs. Anthony Lasenby and Mike Hobson
Cavendish Astrophysics Group,               Cavendish Laboratory
JJ Thomson Avenue, Cambridge CB3 0HE, UK,   Tel: +44-1223-746437
http://www.mrao.cam.ac.uk/
and
Kavli Institute for Cosmology,
Institute of Astronomy,