[backgammon] Chouette tonight

Andrew Keith Gregory akgregory at talk21.com
Wed May 25 16:34:07 BST 2011

Hi guys,

I must admit the possibility of playing at the Beerfest hadn't occurred to me, else I've had asked the staff when I was there this lunchtime.  While there are suitable tables, these tend to be busy, especially with people eating.

I'm concluding that Backgammon and Beerfest don't mix, especially as one of us isn't so keen on the beer.  Also it turns out I'll be going to Beerfest tomorrow evening (Thursday) - Stephen you're most welcome to come then, I think you've met my friend Jon?  So my vote now goes for a normal chouette at the Blue.  I'll ring them, as long as at least one of you is coming...?

Cheers, Andrew