Publicly available files
This directory contains some programs that I have written and released
under the GNU public license (what this means is that they are totally
free to use), and some other things that I thought might be useful.
This is what you will find here:
- modtool - a Perl program for moderating Usenet newsgroups and Internet
mailing lists. It's extremely fully featured (almost to the extent of
being bloated) and highly configurable. See the README file for more details.
- splam (formerly ignore-spam) - a Perl program for filtering spam from
mail. See the README file for details.
- pop-proc - A simple Perl POP3 client designed to pipe incoming mail to
another program, such as procmail. See the README file for details.
- truefalse - a more secure and less resource hungry replacement for
the GNU true and false commands.
- jackash - a replacement Linux console font.
- rockbox - projects relating to the Rockbox embedded MP3 player software.
- gmrender-resurrect - Raspberry Pi UPNP renderer - see
http://www.coraline.org/non-fiction/raspi-upnp-renderer for details.
Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publicly available files /
Christi Scarborough /