[Uram-rejections] One month and counting...

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Nov 23 16:32:59 GMT 2018

 We allow a little off topic thread drift to avoid killing conversations, but this is a bit too much of a violent swerve. Can you add some AR content?

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

This appears to the moderator to be off-topic for uk.radio.amateur.moderated
or has insufficient material related to amateur radio.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/uram/
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows