[Uram-rejections] What a badge of pride!

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Sun Feb 18 22:51:34 GMT 2018

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

The moderator assumes that you posted this by mistake. It may be that
it quotes a previous post without adding your own comment, or the text
you have added may appear incomplete. We hope you will review and then
re-submit your message.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/uram/
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows