[Uram-rejections] RSGB Syllabus Review - Proposed Foundation Changes

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed Jun 28 20:23:22 BST 2017

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

Your message is considered to be potentially defamatory. You may wish
to re-post, omitting the names of real people or organisations and/or
rephrasing your criticisms.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/uram/
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows