[Uram-rejections] Young licence holders - what's your opinion?

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed Apr 26 13:31:32 BST 2017

 Yes it was a bit close - benefit of the doubt applies.

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

Discussions about whether someone's post should have been rejected or
accepted are not generally permitted in the group, and should be taken
to uk.net.news.moderation.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/uram/
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows