[Uram-rejections] REPOST: OBTAINING A UK FULL (RECIPROCAL) LICENCE VIA A SINGLE EXAM

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Mon May 2 21:01:04 BST 2016

 You might say it is hard to see who would want to do it, but 'ridiculous' is a step too far.  No contempt for RSGB was stated so please don't impute motives to other posters.

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

Your message appears to the moderator to be abusive or hurtful to
another contributor.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/uram/
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows