[Uram-rejections] Huige cache of service manuals and cct diagrams

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Mon Jan 4 15:31:48 GMT 2016

 The OP in this tread has a similar, but by no means identical, handle to yours.

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

Discussions about whether someone's post should have been rejected or
accepted are not generally permitted in the group, and should be taken
to uk.net.news.moderation.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.panix.com/~rram/usenet/ukram/index.html
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows