[Uram-rejections] Giganews ukram test - propagation problem

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed Feb 3 10:54:32 GMT 2016

 This one gets to to the mod queue OK  and I've bounced it.  It would apear on the group otherwise.

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

Discussions about whether someone's post should have been rejected or
accepted are not generally permitted in the group, and should be taken
to uk.net.news.moderation.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/uram/
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows