[Uram-rejections] How leaving the EU might affect radio UK amateurs

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Aug 19 19:12:29 BST 2016

 Getting a bit Off Topic as well.

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

Your message appears to the moderator to be abusive or hurtful to
another contributor.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/uram/
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows