Data retention question

bakeryworms at gmail.com bakeryworms at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 20:15:41 BST 2014

I don't think any amount of data retention in the UK will have much affect on criminals from  far away places outside of Europe target the UK with relative impunity.

If the data retention is about terrorists or paedophiles, then why not just have targeted logging of the parts of the Internet that relate to those activities and those who visit them?

KRS
Mark