Health Service Record Confidentiality

Mary Hawking maryhawking at tigers.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 8 18:34:42 GMT 2014

You'll be opted in unless you opt out
I put together a bit of information for family-and-friends
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4529244/Info%20care.data%20Jan2014.doc
Shades of 1995 and 2002..
It would have been useful if the GPs had been given any real information
other than a letter around August last year saying it was going to happen in
8 weeks and it was *their* responsibility to inform their patients!

Mary Hawking
Retired from NHS on 31.3.13 because of the Health and Social Care Act 2012
"thinking - independent thinking - is to humans as swimming is to cats: we
can do it if we really have to."  Mark Earles on Radio 4
blog http://maryhawking.wordpress.com/ And Fred!
http://primaryhealthinfo.wordpress.com/2013/11/02/freds-saying-you-just-dont
-get-it/