Data retention directive "invalid"

Andrew Cormack Andrew.Cormack at ja.net
Mon Apr 14 08:41:05 BST 2014

I was trying to remember whether it went back to your time. It struck me a while ago that since the DRD extended the retention times for public networks we private networks were probably the only ones still using the LINX GPG. Maybe now others will return to it (or the ATCSA code) to help their customers protect privacy against things like malware and phishing (still far too common) too

Andrew

--
Andrew Cormack
Chief Regulatory Adviser, Janet