PRISM

Roland Perry lists at internetpolicyagency.com
Fri Jun 7 20:35:06 BST 2013

In article
<CAGDKorKzpORj3sE4kOBX1wcikFjSVx3xwp+b5GeCiYP=W=HViA at mail.gmail.com>,
Martin Hepworth <maxsec at gmail.com> writes

>dont post all your thoughts willy nilly to social media I think is a
>good default

I'd have thought most people with any interest in these issues would
only post to social media things they were happy for anyone/everyone to
see. That's certainly been my policy on usenet and lists such as this
for a decade, and on Facebook/Twitter etc ever since they became trendy
(by which I mean I didn't post until they became trendy, rather than I
thought what I posted before they were trendy might in any sense at all
be a secret).