Certificate Transparency Hack Day

Peter Tomlinson pwt at iosis.co.uk
Thu Aug 15 22:57:15 BST 2013

Sometimes not that bad in London. For example, Travelodge offers at
least 3 hotels at £60 or just under for the 27th if you book today. But
for 10th Sept I wasn't offered anything under £160 when I booked a room
about 2 weeks ago, so I'm staying some distance out of town (does indeed
waste time the previous day, but I'm meeting up with a mate and also
getting cheap travel tickets). And where do I live? Bristol.

Peter