Interesting article about NSA facility and capabilities

Brian Morrison bdm at
Tue Mar 27 16:40:05 BST 2012

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:09:35 +0100
Roland Perry <lists at> wrote:

> In article <20120327153643.00007734 at>, Brian
> Morrison <bdm at> writes
> >Perhaps they're being driven about by someone who looks entirely
> >respectable and would not attract attention.
> And the <30% attenuation? That doesn't sound very tinted to me.

That only applies to the front windows and windscreen for visibility
reasons, the rear windows can be much more tinted. In the case of my
car it is possible to see out much better than it is possible to see in.

Brian Morrison