Roland Perry lists at internetpolicyagency.com
Tue Jun 19 12:30:29 BST 2012

In article <DE9C1360-E412-4B2A-99B6-ED87A7413477 at batten.eu.org>, Ian
Batten <igb at batten.eu.org> writes
>If the beef isn't extraction of communications data from content
>data without an interception warrant, what is?

It has to be "moving the dividing line beyond the first forward slash".

I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing (from the point of view of
being able to prosecute offenders), the "first forward slash" idea is
simply the best compromise at the time given that the Parliamentary
Draftsman was disinclined to start including definitions from RFCs in an
Act.
Have RFCs, will travel.