https - hopefully not too stupid a question

Peter Fairbrother zenadsl6186 at zen.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 01:41:39 BST 2012

Francis Davey wrote:
> 2012/6/19 Peter Fairbrother <zenadsl6186 at zen.co.uk>:
>>
>> You miss the point - when does it ever get used? When does an authorisation
>> need Judicial approval?
>>
>> Under the draft Act that is, rather than under some putative future SI.
>>

> I don't follow your question at all. We are either talking at cross
> purposes or its very late and one or both of us are not making sense.
> I hoped my answer was clear.

>>> I'm not sure I see the confusion. Who else would you be serving a
>>> clause 9 notice on?
>>
>> I have rather arbitrarily decided that for the rest of today you are to be
>> considered a shill and dupe of the HO.
>
> That is a bit (quite a bit) rude

'tis a bit, and sorry for that - it relates to an earlier post or three
where I got a bit frustrated trying to explain to you that looking at
traffic - any traffic - in any context - is not interception if you are
looking to find traffic data.

If I had thought that you were actually a shill, I'd have said so - I
never meant to make that actual accusation, and afaics I didn't (please?).

I just thought that you should be treated as one, for the rest of today,
mostly for your apparent willingness to follow the party line.

If that went too far then I apologise.

-- Peter Fairbrother

and I have no idea why you should say