Unsecured wifi might be contributory negligence

ukcrypto at philipkatz.eu ukcrypto at philipkatz.eu
Sun Feb 19 22:32:50 GMT 2012

It's not only laptops. I have an internet radio which is only capable of
WEP, and there may be lots of other devices out there which can't talk WPA2.

(It's all fairly academic anyway. Yes, WEP can be broken fairly easily, but
we're only talking about access to Internet connectivity here, so for most
real world circumstances it will be less effort to find an unsecured network
instead.)
--
Philip