Buckinghamshire CC ANPR cameras

Peter Tomlinson pwt at iosis.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 20:15:54 GMT 2012

Surely the test is: is the method appropriate for the task? And the task
appears to be traffic management. The monitoring software should be able
to filter out many of the collisions.

What interests me is why there isn't a common method. So what do the
TrafficMaster people, who help us by warning of congestion ahead on
motorways, do? And is their method good enough for monitoring urban
congestion?

Peter