More on the "Identity Assurance programme "

Matthew Pemble matthew at pemble.net
Fri Nov 4 15:46:54 GMT 2011

On 3 November 2011 19:16, Anish <anish.mohammed at gmail.com> wrote:

> >I've got two (bank accounts with card >reader/fobs) and they seem to be
> >interchangeable.
> Defenitely intersting does state something about fob and the banks :)

Card readers should be interchangeable - the crypto is on the card. (Some
of) The banks just agreed to a common crypto specification which the reader
just applies the keyboard and display for.

Crypto fobs? If these are interchangeable, then something has gone
seriously wrong.

Or I've not understood what people are talking about. Which is entirely
possible.

M.

--
Matthew Pemble