Consultation on change to RIP interception definition

Richard Clayton richard at highwayman.com
Wed Nov 10 13:04:24 GMT 2010

In article <FFB75110-56F9-440F-9F24-FDBBD63BFD13 at batten.eu.org>, Ian
Batten <igb at batten.eu.org> writes

>On 10 Nov 2010, at 09:58, Richard Clayton wrote:
>
>> lawful-intercep/ripa-amend-effect-lawful-incep
>
>While searching on the website to try to deal with the mangling of the URL
>(looks like Turnpike is line folding on '-' a URL in text/plain, which my
>client
>then won't reassemble)

Appendix C of RFC 3986 may be of use to the Apple Mail developers;
although they and others will find heuristics far more useful than
standards documents, and (as in so many areas) nothing substitutes for
experience and an open mind!

--
richard                                                   Richard Clayton

Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin 11 Nov 1755