Being safe on the internet (was Re: Here we go again - ISP DPI, but is it interception?)

ukcrypto at philipkatz.eu ukcrypto at philipkatz.eu
Tue Aug 3 17:58:27 BST 2010

I am surprised that so many people here are still using Firefox 3.6.7, when
3.6.8 has been out for a while ...

When I try to view https://cybersecuritychallenge.org.uk/, Firefox displays
the page, but I do get a warning (Red exclamation mark in the status bar)
which warns me that "This page does not supply ownership information" and
also that (despite the HTTPS) "Parts of the page you are viewing were not
encrypted before being transmitted over the Internet".
--
Philip