please consider making a(nother) formal release of gesftpserver

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Mon Sep 1 09:57:48 BST 2014

Hi,

I am a Debian developer, and maintain your gesftpserver project there.

I notice that there's been some activity since the initial 0.1 release
in 2011, and I consider making a snapshot release, as Debian will soon
freeze and the recent changes seem like conservative improvements.

I would, hower, much prefer if made a formal release of the changed
code, and I distribute that.

Regards,

 - Jonas