ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Jul 12 20:49:25 BST 2012
I have decided that we should actually incorporate outstanding patches
and make a release. Therefore I have pushed and tagged 0.3.0~beta1
and also made a tarball and .deb of it.
This (well, something almost exactly like it) is now running on chiark
and I am also testing it on my netbook. I'd encourage anyone else who
cares about it not being broken to test it.
secnet (0.3.0~beta1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
- SECURITY FIX: avoid crashes (or buffer overrun) on short packets.
- Bugfixes relating to packet loss during key exchange.
- Bugfixes relating to link up/down status.
- Bugfixes relating to logging.
- make-secnet-sites made more sophisticated to support two vpns on chiark.
- Documentation improvements.
- Build system improvements.
* Debian packaging improvements:
- Native package.
- Maintainer / uploaders.
- init script requires $remove_fs since we're in /usr.
-- Ian Jackson <ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:18:16 +0100
More information about the sgo-software-discuss