secnet man page
rjk at terraraq.org.uk
Sun Jul 24 18:07:27 BST 2011
I have put a slightly wobbly HTMLification of the current state of my
secnet man page at:
All comments welcome. It is entirely reference material at present and
Things that really need addressing:
- A better name for 'pure closures'. 'netlink generator closure'
- Clarification of ptp mode, which suffers from my own lack
- More examples (ideally one for each of the built-in closures)
- Does SLIP support have buffer size restrictions like tun does?
- Check whether everything documented is implemented. I've
spotted a number of things that aren't and marked them
appropriately but there could be others.
sgo-software-discuss will receive a patch series including this manpage
More information about the sgo-software-discuss