rjk at terraraq.uk
Fri Mar 31 18:03:37 BST 2017
I have released rsbackup 4.0.
rsbackup is a backup tool that uses rsync to back up your files to
* It uses rsync’s ability to hardlink unchanged files together to
keep multiple copies with only the space cost of the
* Backups may be taken from multiple machines (using SSH) and
stored to multiple filesystems, which could be fixed or
* Old backups are removed automatically, using flexible per-volume
* The current backup status can be generated as a file or sent as
an email, with plain text and HTML format supported.
* Hook features are provided to allow operator-supplied programs
to be run at key points during the backup process, to ensure
that devices are mounted, to support backing up via snapshots,
Changes in 4.0:
* A new tool, rsbackup-graph, has been introduced. This generates a
graphical representation of available backups.
* The 'colors' directive is now split into 'colors-good' and
'colors-bad' which can take either RGB or HSV parameters.
* Report contents can now be parameterized using the new report
* Configuration file documentation has been moved to a new man
* Various minor bugs have been fixed.
* The old 'colors' directive is now deprecated and will produce a
warning. In some future version it will be removed.
* The old 'report-prune-logs' directive is now deprecated and will
produce a warning. In some future version it will be removed.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the sgo-software-announce