rjk at terraraq.org.uk
Fri Jan 29 17:50:32 GMT 2016
I have released rsbackup 3.1.
rsbackup is a backup tool that uses rsync to back up your files to
* It uses rsync’s ability to hardlink unchanged files together to
keep multiple copies with only the space cost of the
* Backups may be taken from multiple machines (using SSH) and
stored to multiple filesystems, which could be fixed or
* Old backups are removed automatically, using flexible per-volume
* The current backup status can be generated as a file or sent as
an email, with plain text and HTML format supported.
* Hook features are provided to allow operator-supplied programs
to be run at key points during the backup process, to ensure
that devices are mounted, to support backing up via snapshots,
Changes in 3.1:
* Don’t throw exceptions from destructors.
Addresses Debian bug #811705.
* Fix error handling in character encoding translation.
* Patch from Maria Valentina Marin to use consistent mtimes
during .deb build. Fixes Debian bug #793716.
* Stop cron scripts exiting nonzero if .deb is removed.
Fixes Debian bug #810335.
* Patch from Jonathon Wiltshire to use install rather than
cp during .deb builds.
* Correct distribution of scripts.
* Add missing .deb build dependencies.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the sgo-software-announce