rjk at terraraq.org.uk
Sun Dec 28 17:01:04 GMT 2014
I have released rsbackup version 1.2.
rsbackup is a backup tool that uses rsync to back up your files to
* It uses rsync’s ability to hardlink unchanged files together to
keep multiple copies with at only the space cost of the
* Backups may be taken from multiple machines (using SSH) and
stored to multiple filesystems, which could be fixed or external
* Old backups are removed automatically, according to a per-volume
policy giving maximum age and minimum number of backups.
* The current backup status can be generated as a file or sent
as an email, with plain text and HTML format supported.
* Hook features are provided to allow operator-supplied programs to
be run at key points during the backup process, to ensure that
devices are mounted, to support backing up via snapshots, etc.
Changes in 1.2:
* Quoting and completeness fixes to --dump-config option.
* OSX builds work again.
* The cron scripts no longer attempt to run rsbackup.cron when it
has been removed.
* Some other fixes to Debian packaging.
More information about the sgo-software-announce