Green End SFTP Server release 0.2
rjk at terraraq.org.uk
Sun Sep 28 11:05:03 BST 2014
This is to announce release 0.2 of my experimental SFTP server. It is
possible to use it with the OpenSSH server as a drop-in replacement for
the SFTP server that it ships with.
It differs from the OpenSSH SFTP server in the following ways:
* Support for protocol versions up to 6
* Several SFTP extensions
* Concurrent handling of pipelined requests
There are no functional changes from 0.1. The code changes from version
* autogen.sh now uses autoreconf
* Potential memory hygiene bugs have been fixed. Many of these
changes are purely defensive.
* The protocol pack/unpack functions have been rewritten, and no
longer trust the compiler to perform unaligned accesses correctly.
Consult the git history for more details.
For more information please visit:
More information about the sgo-software-announce