ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Jun 6 01:48:45 BST 2014
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am pleased to announce secnet 0.3.2~beta1.
0.3.2 contains bugfixes for links involving mobile sites, including a
an important security fix for configurations which explicitly set the
site configuration parameter "mobile-peers-max" to 5 or more.
Sites which have no mobile peers and which are already running
0.3.1 have no compelling reason to upgrade.
0.3.2~beta1 can be found here:
If you are able to do so conveniently, please test it (especially if
you can test links involving mobile peers). It should be
backwards-compatibile with previous versions. For those on the SGO
VPN: chiark is currently running an equivalent version.
For a summary of the changes see the changelog extract below. For
full details see the git history.
secnet (0.3.2~beta1) unstable; urgency=low
For links involving mobile sites:
* SECURITY: Properly update peer address array when it is full.
* Do name-resolution on peer-initiated key setup too, when we are mobile
(and other name-resolution improvements).
Other minor improvements:
* Log peer addresses on key exchange timeout.
* When printing version (eg during startup), use value from git-describe
and thus include git commit id where applicable.
* Updates to release checklist in Makefile.in.
* Use C99 _Bool for bool_t.
-- Ian Jackson <ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Fri, 06 Jun 2014 01:17:54 +0100
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the sgo-software-announce