[Debian-uk] Victoria, London, UK (23rd September 2017)

Chris Lamb lamby at debian.org
Fri Sep 22 09:33:43 BST 2017

Hi,

Apologies for the late notice but I arrange semi-regular and
highly informal meetup of misc tech folks, centered somewhat
around people from my alma mater (Warwick) but has since
expanded beyond this.

It's very informal. Possible keysigning if people can remember
to bring slips...

It's happening tomorrow from about 14h30 → 18h00 at:

  The Victoria
  1 Lower Belgrave St
  Belgravia
  London  SW1W 0NR

  https://goo.gl/maps/2NrSckETYBC2

It's 1 minute walk from Victoria station (Circle, District & Victoria
underground lines). The food and beers are reasonable enough.

All & any welcome... hope to see you there :)

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb