[Debian-uk] For sale: Pinebook quad-core ARM 14" laptop

Chris Lamb lamby at debian.org
Sat Dec 9 10:14:15 GMT 2017

Hi debian-uk,

Would anyone be interested in my ARM Pinebook64? I'm unfortunately
not finding the time to hack on it so I thought I would offer it up
to someone on this list due to the Debian/ARM angle.

The specs are as follows:

 * 1.2GHz 64-Bit Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53
 * 2 GB RAM
 * 16 GB eMMC

More details here <https://www.pine64.org/?page_id=3707>. For such
a cheap device, the build quality — particularly the keyboard — is
really quite remarkable and beats many laptops 10x the price.

Whilst it is listed as $89 I'm looking for £100 due to the the £20
international delivery, ~£30 import duty as well as not having to
wait for the next shipping batch.

Debian support is sub-optimal at the moment but, of course, that's
why you would be interested in working on it, right...? :)

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb