[Debian-uk] Ignite speaker in OSCON, London representing Debian.

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Wed Oct 12 20:14:10 BST 2016

On 07/10/16 21:12, prabaharan jaminy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have been selected as an ignite speaker to talk on "how did I enter
> the open source world?" in OSCON, London.I will be representing Debian
> there since Debian has introduced me to the open source.
>
> I will be staying in London from october 12th to october 26th and will
> be attending OSCON from October 17th  to 18th.
>
> I would also like to meet any Debian people over there.

Jaminy came to meet me at the Debian table in FOSSASIA and she
participated in GSoC this year (her wiki[1])

I may be in the UK for some days in that period, it is not certain
though.  Jaminy, is there any possibility you can stay longer?  I
noticed you also put your name on the Mini DebConf Cambridge wiki[2]

Are there any other events people are aware of during the period where
Jaminy is in London?

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2016/StudentApplications/Jaminy