[Debian-uk] MiniDebConfCambridge crash space

Andy Simpkins andy-debian at koipond.org.uk
Fri Nov 4 13:33:27 GMT 2016

Hi Phil

I live about 5miles north out of Cambridge, and have already offered out
floorspace in the living room.

This means that I can only offer the dining room floor (shared with a
lot of boxes!) if you can't get alternative accommodation you are
welcome to use it, but please be aware there is very little space.

/Andy
RattusRattus OFTC/#debian-uk