[Debian-uk] Visiting Uxbridge, London from September 20-26

Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan ram at rkrishnan.org
Tue Sep 8 14:47:37 BST 2015

Hi,

I posted this to debian-private, but I figured that there is a UK
specific Debian list and so joined here to post about it.

I am a DD living in Bangalore, India and am visiting Uxbridge, London
for about a week for work. I would love to meet other DDs in that area
or nearby and exchange GPG keys. It is not very often that I get a
chance to travel abroad to meet other Debian folks, so I thought I will
let this list know.

Thanks
--
  Ramakrishnan