[Debian-uk] Keysigning in Oxford or at Cambridge miniconf?

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 19:34:18 BST 2014

> I still need to replace my 1024-bit key.
>
> Is there any interest in beersigning in Oxford in the next couple of
> months? Perhaps at Oxford Geek Night on 26th November if not before.
>
> Or I could perhaps drop in on the Cambridge miniconf; are there any
> plans for signing there?

Informal keysigning happened last year, I expect that will also be
this year... because there will be more people in the same situation
as you (not migrated yet), or wanting to "reinforce" their newer keys.

I got about ~15 new sigs last year, so for sure you'll get enough sigs
to replace your key.

Cheers.
--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo at gmail.com>