[Debian-uk] [anibal at debian.org: Could we have a Debian meeting in Cambridge on Sat 22 March please?]

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Fri Mar 14 15:19:21 GMT 2014

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 03:50:46PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 09:50:30PM +0000, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
>>On 2014-02-12 15:24, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>>Anibal is going to be in town on the 22nd of March. Anybody fancy a
>>>trip to the pub, maybe?
>>
>>I have a strong suspicion that I could be persuaded...
>
>Jonathan has also suggest on irc that we could/should turn that
>weekend into a BSP in Cambridge. I'm happy to do that too. Thoughts
>from others?

HUP!

I've been very quiet on this front and Jonathan just reminded me on
IRC. Yes, we'll endeavour to do a BSP next weekend at my place:

  87 Kendal Way
  Cambridge
  CB4 1LP

Jonathan will shortly provide a wiki link with more details </prod>.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"Because heaters aren't purple!" -- Catherine Pitt