[Debian-uk] Keysigning in London, Fri 22 Nov?

Phil Brooke pjb at debian.org
Tue Nov 12 22:16:58 GMT 2013

Hi,

I'll be visiting London for work reasons on Friday 22nd November.  If
anyone else is likely to be around the right bit of London that day and is
interested in key-signing, please let me know?  I have an ancient 1024 bit
DSA key that I really should be replacing….

My plans are a bit vague: my meeting's at Carlton House Terrace, SW1Y,
with a scheduled finish around 3.30pm, so I'll have some time to kill
before leaving Kings Cross on an 1819 train.

Cheers,

Phil.

--
Phil Brooke                         OpenPGP key: 1024D/50973B91 2000-12-19